The re-usable RAXSAX heavy duty waste bags are designed and manufactured to provide strong, durable, end of aisle waste collection points that can be confidently used in even the harshest working environments. The waste (rubbish) collection bags can be fitted easily to you existing pallet racking or shelving systems using either the steel j-hooks or elastic bungee tongles provided with the bags.
The use of the RAXSAX waste bags promotes clean working environments and helps to reduce accident and improve personal safety standards in the warehouses and factories. RAXSAX heavy duty waste bags are constructed from 800 weight heavy duty polyester material that will last longer than most conventional products and provide for a more cost effective ‘green’ alternative.
- Construction from 800 weight heavy duty, durable, woven polyester
- Available in different sizes 1200mmD x 800mmW / 1000mmD x 600mmW
- Steel location eyelets in a reinforced band.
- Simple to attach to the end of racking aisles, shelving, walls, etc. using special fitting kits supplied.
- Tested down to -30°C for use in cold stores and freezers.
- Stock bags overprinted with “KEEP YOUR WORKPLACE TIDY” with additional space for overprints i.e. content identification. (WOOD – CARDBOARD – LAND FILL)
- Corporate images can be printed on the bags for quantity orders
L.L.O.P (Low Level Order Picker) & MHE bag
In addition to our waste bag range we also offer a smaller 600mm x 600mm bag which has been designed to fit onto most material handling equipment. The bag is fitted with two velcro loops at either end of the opening as well as a 2 metre long velcro strap.
RAXSAX can assist you in complying with BS EN ISO 14001